Idiot Ninjas 1 Idiot Ninjas 1

My childhood literally right here, good old days watching these funny stick animations. I miss those days so much. The Indiana Jones theme playing and the ninja swinging and falling in the trash can while the theme is still playing and OOOHHH RIGHTY THEN was the best parts of this animation.

Windows XP SUCKS! Windows XP SUCKS!

What a classic! Windows XP, the good old days!

Retaliation C Retaliation C

Hey one question, is the Newgrounds Stick Showdown still not finished? Where's Retaliation A and B parts? Is the tournament or collab dead?

TeamXHawk responds:

Thanks for showing interest, shahryar! There were some troubling events around the time which led to the remaining material not being released. I still have some plans of finishing the collabs and releasing them, but, unfortunately, as far as I know, the team has kind of fallen apart. Some of us, for instance, have went on to college or graduated and gone into jobs.
Don't give up hope, though. You never know! ;) I do have a lot of guilt about not finishing these.

StickMan Sam 9 StickMan Sam 9

Love the game, i would have love unlimited paint mode, but its okay

IstvanOrosi responds:

Maybe a 'Godmode' cheat?

I will do other games that will be more exploration type where you may be able to use more paint.

Learn to Fly 2 Learn to Fly 2

LOVE THE GAME! Can't wait for Learn to Fly 3!

Primary Primary

DUDE ITS BEEN THREE EXACT YEARS! Where's Primary 2? Anyways love the game! It was splendid work!

Random Access - Hold On Random Access - Hold On

TERRITORY WAR JUNKYARD LEVEL SONG! Love it, the memories of this track's sound!

Elevator Music Elevator Music

Isn't this from Twin Peak's soundtrack? I swear that this is from Twin Peaks' soundtrack. STILL GREAT THOUGH!

ParagonX9 - Polar 240 ParagonX9 - Polar 240

Is this song still used in today's flash submissions, i really love it, it brings so much memories of Territory War and I played Chaos Faction the original and it had this song!

Somewhere in Nevada Somewhere in Nevada

EPIC EPIC

They should make a live action movie of Madness Combat and this is what the people will kinda look like in live action...

Sacred Crystals - Reg Monsters Sacred Crystals - Reg Monsters

Nice

what are they for

The Watchtower The Watchtower

impossible

but amazing art work
i wonder how long did it take