Idiot Ninjas 1 Idiot Ninjas 1

My childhood literally right here, good old days watching these funny stick animations. I miss those days so much. The Indiana Jones theme playing and the ninja swinging and falling in the trash can while the theme is still playing and OOOHHH RIGHTY THEN was the best parts of this animation.

Windows XP SUCKS! Windows XP SUCKS!

What a classic! Windows XP, the good old days!

Retaliation C Retaliation C

Hey one question, is the Newgrounds Stick Showdown still not finished? Where's Retaliation A and B parts? Is the tournament or collab dead?

TeamXHawk responds:

Thanks for showing interest, shahryar! There were some troubling events around the time which led to the remaining material not being released. I still have some plans of finishing the collabs and releasing them, but, unfortunately, as far as I know, the team has kind of fallen apart. Some of us, for instance, have went on to college or graduated and gone into jobs.
Don't give up hope, though. You never know! ;) I do have a lot of guilt about not finishing these.

movie number 1 movie number 1

How is this video still up and running since 2002? My videos get banned within hours or days and it's much better and at least a bit more entertaining than this. This is so unfair. But whatever, here's 3 out of 5 stars watching this and wasting a couple seconds of my life.

Mystic Island 2 Mystic Island 2

Can't stop laughing! Love it!

Mystic Island 1 Mystic Island 1

Classic! Love these animations, love mystic island series a lot. God dang, this was released almost 15 years ago and still it's a classic and funny. I miss the early 2000s animations so much, but very few animations nowadays are good. Love this, it's been very long, 15 long years since this was released. I watched this way back in 2007 or 2008, when I was only 7 or 8 years old, man the gore and language made me there, good times.

Random Stuff 7 Random Stuff 7

I CAN'T STOP LAughing! NICE ONE! I dare you, I double dare you, you mo-. Get out of my life song is such a good song especially for credits, thank you so much Mike, because of you, I love the song and that's how I got to know it!

Random Stuff 6 Random Stuff 6

Let me introduce you to the first brown stick figure! It looks like a darn turd! I can't stop laughing!

Random Stuff 5 Random Stuff 5

Love it! Keep it up!

Random Stuff 4 Random Stuff 4

Talk about LOW BUDGET! Lol! That was a bad fall, jerk! Mike, you come up with the most randomest funniest ideas ever! Love it!